- Build NATIVE applications for Odoo (formally OpenERP) on practically any platform including: iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry & Windows Mobile and more!
- FAST mature development cycles! Use Microsoft Visual Studio to build your application! No more rebooting servers or re-installing modules to see your application changes!
- Use high level FSM (Finite State Managers) visual diagrams to control the flow of your applications
- Program in C# for fast, compiled, multi-threaded applications!
- Deploy OFFLINE applications that can run 'in the field' with no connection to the Internet!
- Use the XML-RPC interface for robust applications that minimize code changes and maximize re-usability
- EXTENSIVE documentation and video training
- Full Source Code Provided!
Deploy to virtually ANY Platform with the same code base
- Build application for practically ANY platform using the same code base and project!
- COMPLETE MOBILE Odoo (formally OpenERP) Application development solution!
- iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Andorid, phones and tablets
- Blackberry, Windows 8 Mobile Applications, Windows Surface
- Windows XP through Windows 8, Web browser (If you choose, you can still deploy your same application in a simple web browser!)
- Macintosh native applications, Linux, Ubuntu, BSD Unix
- Even Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii! Why? Well, perhaps to inexpensively deploy Kiosk designs, retail product catalogs, museum exhibits, simulations and team building applications
- Work in the FREE latest version of Unity3d.... commonly referred to as the "Photoshop of mobile application development'!
Develop in cutting edge IDE tools like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Use mature IDE’s to build your OpenERP application
- Complete context sensitive help and auto-completion
- Works with all popular IDE’s. Don’t be tied to vim running in Ubuntu to develop your OpenERP applications!
- Unit testing and quality project management
- Integrate with team tools and version controls
- Eliminate rebooting your server or upgrading modules for view/application modifications
- Want to build a solution that incorporates ASP.NET or Microsoft's MVC tools? No problem. This toolkit will help you build robust .NET applications that work with OpenERP.*
*Because our toolkit targets multi-platform deployment, Unity3D is the primary development platform for this toolkit. Full C# code is provided so solutions can easily be crafted for .NET.
Program in C# for fast, efficient, and portable applications
- Strong typing and fully compiled modules = fast applications
- Protect your source code from tampering and theft
- Avoid the performance impact of interpreted languages such as Python and PHP
- Tap into pools of programming talent that were previously inaccessible
- Integrate popular design patterns such as the observer pattern and factory pattern. Expert examples provided.
- Tightly integrate with legacy systems. Full examples of custom NATIVE applications running INSIDE legacy systems!
High Level FSM (Finite State Management) Processes
- Create live WORKING Odoo (OpenERP) visual process diagrams
- See in REAL TIME your application move between states and processes
- Create visual diagrams that can be easily shared with stakeholders and department managers
- Visual debugging, variable inspectors, even PAUSE & PLAY your processes while changing variables and states!
- Encapsulate complex programming requirements and coding into modular units
- Need even more flexibility? Create your own custom C# actions and modules to integrate with the FSM.
- Develop your own way. Prototype and deploy quickly using visual tools. Re-factor into optimized C# code once requirements are finalized.
* Requires Playmaker asset tool for Unity (currently priced at $95)
Free your application from the Internet and Odoo (OpenERP) Server requirements
Full support for stateless connections to OpenERP allow you to build applications that can run without Internet connections!
Connect to OpenERP to sync, download, or upload data when the Internet becomes available!
Have full access to critical capabilities of each platform to create local databases, integrate with embedded systems, talk with Excel or Access… The possibilities are endless!
Write native applications on Windows Mobile, iOS and Android bar-code scanners and tablets. Then sync your data to OpenERP! The best of both worlds!
Create powerful graphical Kiosk applications, product catalogs, and technical trainings that integrate with OpenERP
Integrate with Odoo's (OpenERP) business layer through the ORM and XML-RPC interface
- Leverage Odoo's (OpenERP) three tier architecture
- Focus your application on the user interface and the “VIEW” layer in the Model/View/Controller architecture
- Exposes all the SCRUD functions (Search, Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Enforce business rules defined in the model and controller
Extensive documentation and video training
- Created by the developer of “OpenERP Developer Training 1 & 2”
- Constantly expanding libraries of examples and code
- Library of resources and design patterns to accelerate your progress
- Receive 25% off personalized training and development mentoring (100 hours!)
- FULL SOURCE CODE PROVIDED!
- With this solution you have EVERYTHING! Nothing is hidden or put in a ‘black box’. If you need to change anything you can!
Pre-Order Now and save 50% - Beta now available!
- C# source code for XML-RPC libraries ready to deploy in FREE Unity3D environment or any other C# platform
- All SCRUD operations (Search, Create, Read, Update, and Delete)
- A complete state/event manager in C# written specifically for Odoo (OpenERP)
- Multiple examples demonstrating rapid & robust application development using modern design patterns
- Visual FSM state actions WITH SOURCE CODE provide a powerful visual tool for creating OpenERP applications
- Complete source code for all editors and inspectors used for rapid prototyping. You get ALL the code we have!
- Video tutorials that show simple easy solutions as well as advanced "under the hood" videos that show exactly how the toolkit works
- 25% off personalized OpenERP training and development mentoring (first 100 hours only).
Odoo (formally OpenERP) Enterprise Application Toolkit - $299 (Beta pricing - available NOW!)